Saturday, October 3

It's a Little Distracting

So Thursday morning I went in to visit the dentist again. I was concerned about some pain I had been having, feelinglike it was coming from the general area of a 3rd tooth we had discussed about crowning. Thought it was going to be another root canal, and mentally psyched myself up for the possible pain like last time. No root canal - YEA! Instead, about 1.2 the tooth was removed (decay) and they did a build up. This one will need a crown as well.

The worst of it is I still hurt. Later that day when the novacaine wore off, I had a severe pain from the teeth in front of where he worked that morning. Needless to say, ibuprofen had been a regular part of my diet prior to the visit, but that was supposed to have been fixed. Well, now it is Saturday, and I wake up (early of course) and I am in discomfort again. Notice I didn't say in pain. ?But I still popped a couple ibuprofen.

I think I figured out what happened. In rebuilding the tooth (which was the furthest back of molars) he had to put a band around the area. I think the rebuild has added some pressure against the tooth in front of it, causing the chain effect of moving my teeth just slightly forward. Similar to how braces are used to the same effect. I noticed the pain isn't as severe as it has been, and hopefully if this is the correct explaination, it should be okay come Monday. It's just very distracting right now.

So "Stargate:Universe" started last night onthe SyFy channel. I don't have cable, so I called in backup (Sis) and asked her to Tivo it so I can see the 1st episode. I enjoyed the other Stargate series, and have a feeling I will like this one as well.

Sis also brought over last night the last of my Bday stuff. It had been ordered and late in arriving. It's a cool shirt made for my WoW character! I love it! A friend had ordered one for my son, and now I have one!

Guess that is it for now. I haven't been doing much since the teeth been bothering me. Maybe next week will be different.

PeacE

No comments: