Friday, April 9

And to Think I Forgot About It

The Wife and Daughter left yesterday. I had totally forgotten about their trip. The Daughter has a Theater and a Choral workshop, both over in LA at Universal Studios this week. The Wife is going as a chaperone. So, that leaves the MEN here at home.

Last night wasn't too bad. We went for an early supper at the local all you can eat buffet. Then headed home. They watched "Where the Wild Things Are" and I sort of played on the computer. No problems at bedtime.

I got to get them up in about 5 minutes for school. I have been up for awhile. As usual, when the Wife isn't home I do not sleep well. It is that whole comfort thing I think... I gotta feel her next to me, or know she will be there even after I fall asleep. I thought I went to bed early last night, but it was well after midnight before I got some shut-eye. And then it was being awake seemingly every half hour to 45 minutes the rest of the time.

Tonight, I think we are doing pizza. I am thinking of eating it out, so as to cut down on any possible mess. That way no dishes, or food crumbs all over. I want to avoid the places like Chuck E Cheese's, so think we may just do a Pizza Hut Wing Street instead. We all love the meat lovers pizza anyways.

Okay, boys are up and moving. Time to herd them to the car for school, and the youngest to Grandma's (he said he did not want to spend the day with Daddy, so Grandma had told me it was ok to drop him off as usual).

PeacE

No comments: