Wednesday, April 21

Simple Little Post

Here we go. KeesKennis throw up a post a bit ago for us "men" to post pics of our pussies. Here is mine.

This is Rusty (aka Spawn of Satan, Damn Cat, etc) probably about a couple months ago. I couldn't find any more recent ones at the moment. He's just over a year old now, and firmly stuck in our family as the fucker that wakes me up all hours of the night (jumping on me, across the bed to the dresser so he can look out the window) and just plain doing what he can to make me angry. At times, I think he is worse than the kids.

Hard to believe the Wife found him back then, in the middle of the street in front of our house. He was so damn small, about 4 weeks the vet had said. His eyes were closed shut with "goop" and his rib bones and skin made up all his mass. He was starving and sick as a dog (excuse the expression). Now, over a year later, and that first vet visit over $300, he is the Fat Cat of our home.

If he were close enough, I'd give him an affectionate kick across the room.

PeacE

No comments: