Saturday, April 24

Small Changes

My sleep schedule is so messed up right now. Here it is just after 4am and I am up already. I even stayed up until 10pm last night to be able to sleep through the night.

Went through and dropped some links from my list yesterday. Mainly the ones that were now dead/defunct in some way. But I also dropped a couple that I don't read anymore, like they ever noticed I was around anyways. No, that was truly the reason I dropped them. Heh, if you want me to drop your link as well, just let me know....heh.

Weekend is here with nothing major planned. I suppose I need to get to the store in the next month and actauuly purchase a pair of slacks. I don't own any at the present. I was reading through the 4 pages of information the school sent out for the daughter's graduation... requires appropriate attire. "Guests must be appropriately dressed for admission to the graduation ceremony. Those who come wearing cut-offs, tee shirts, or flip-flops, for example, will be turned away." I guess that means my usual denim shorts and sandals will not work. SO, need to buy some slack, and I think my black sneakers will be okay...if I am walking with my cane.

Last night the elementary school had its Talent Show/Spring Fling thingy. The 2nd son sang a few songs with his class. The older son played "The Entertainer" on the piano. He has never had a piano lesson, but taught himself both hands on his own at grandma's house. I know once Reverend Mother reads this, she'll be ticked I didn't tell her about it beforehand, but honest RM, I didn't remember until the Wife called 1/2 hour before it started.

That's all I got today. But it is early. Who knows, I may be back with more.

PeacE

2 comments:

Sis said...

Wow...your son has talent and you don't share. What a shame. I would have loved to seen it. Did you at least record it?

Reverend Mother said...

same here - not ticked, just disappointed! We do have 5/12 on our calendar to not miss his band concert!