Saturday, September 6

Happy Birthday to Me

Today is my birthday. I turn 43 years of age today. To quote Jon Davis (the cartoonist that does GARFIELD) "Color me unimpressed."

Special plans for this "special" day? Not really. Maybe lunch with the family out somewhere. Was thinking Fuddrucker's as we haven't been there in awhile. Maybe go out for a few drinks later tonight. I don't know for sure.

What I do know, is that I didn't get to sleep in this morning. My bladder woke me at 4am, yelling at me something about having to pee. Once that was accomplished, I couldn't get back to a regular sleep, so just lay in bed and cat-napped. That whole bladder thing ... I guess at this age I should be getting used to it, right?

The Wife was up early to take the Oldest son to get some blood work done at the lab. He had been to see an allergist earlier this week, and he wanted some additional work done. It all has to do with his allergic reactions to bee stings. He gets it from his momma's side, because I never remember having huge swellings when I got stung as a kid .... just saying.

Welp, since it is early (for a Saturday) I guess I should go surfing for free stuff for my birthday.

PeacE

1 comment:

Joe said...

belated best wishes for the happiest of days