Friday, February 24

Third Day of New Guy

I hate training people!

I'm ready to kill myself. Aside from the fact I have to hold myself from jumping in and doing the job quicker, he is REALLY slow. The supposed 'transistion' of reading information, and marking it on a sheet, is his slowest work. Reading anything, he admits, is bad for him because he has a hard time transposing it, into either a check mark, or to just confirmed he looked at it (like scratching a name off a list).

Tonight, I let him take the 16 foot box truck home. Meaning I got home about an hour before he did, because he dropped me off. Tomorrow, since I don't have to pick him up, I am going in early, not to maybe start training a bit about my new position, but to talk to my boss. I KNOW I am not the best judge of who can do this job.....I'm more worried about how this guy may not be the best one hired for it.

Feel somewhat bad for the kid, but, gotta have someone competent to do the job, and I don't think he is. Which could bring it all back to me doing that job until the company finds some one. Sigh. I don't want that. Deal with stupid shit, and then be asked to go back when he can't do the job? Fuck.

Right now I hate Life.

PeacE

No comments: