Thursday, November 16

Come one, Come all! See the new Circus installed!

Welcome everyone tot he new site of Boobies & Beer. After a wonderful suggestion from one of my esteemed readers, I have looked around, and decided Blogspot seems to like me best, so far. I hope to be adding in a domain name soon (for those of you that know what those are).

Changes will be obvious over the next few days. I plan to sit and work more on it later today, after I get done golfing. Right now I am worn out from all the decisions and permissions and styles I had in setting this up. I will have hte links list fixed by tomorrow, for all you that had them listed previously. If you were not on the list previously and would like to be added - now is the time! Email me at ralphd00d@aol.com and let me know your site address.

Other than that, I am off to have some beers and 9 holes of golf.

PeacE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh. I like it. Off to update your link...