Wednesday, November 22

pre-T-Day surprise!

Welcome to the eve of one of my favorite holidays of the year! I love the next 2 weeks, as they are usually filled with lots of turkey, cloe slaw, and potato salad... just to mention a SMALL list of my faves.

I will be heading out of town early (for me) tomorrow, at about 11 am to beat/handle the north-going trafic from Phoenix, as I head up north to the small settlement of Cottonwood & Clarkdale, to spend the day with the Wife's family (yeee haw). But, those of us married or involved seriously know, ya do what ya gotta do.

Work was FINALLY able to be acheived today at the new job. I was finally able to get on the computer by 11, and was able to capture 1 possible loan prior to the holiday, so I have some income coming hopefully in December, if all works well. I have 4 days left this month to nail 4+ leads to better the income (and bar monies) for next month. I am stoked!!!

To all of you out there that celebrate a Thanksgiving Day (as the US does) may your holiday be grand, and don't forget to remember those still not at home, doing their duty. And those of you that don't celebrate the hoiliday, well, think a good thought to us, and ours over there.

LAstly, if it transposes correctly from my email, here's for you diehards of Boobies and Beer... do your heart exercises...

Exercise 1

Exercise 2

Exercise 3

Exercise 4

Exercise 5

PeacE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Ralph. Hope you get plenty to eat, and have a nice nap!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, and thanks for the heart attack.

Anonymous said...

... yowza....