Sunday, November 26

Time for rest is over

It is Sunday, and the time for rest over the 4 day holiday is over. Back to the daily grind starting tomorrow.I was awoken this morning with the wife telling me here right front tire on the van is down to the steel wires. I'm like, 'Great. What a way to start the morning.' She ended up heading on to church as she had a class to teach, and there really wan't anything more that could be done today except put on the donut spare. We are headed out to see Trans Siberian Orchestra this afternoon, and I hope the tire holds up for the drive. I surely don't feel like changing the damn thing.

I don't know about you, but I am siting here reading my dailies and also the Entertainment Weekly magazine... and I see PEter Jackson has been dropped as director for "The Hobbit", and another LOTR prequel. I enjoyed his directing in the three films, and wonder who is going to match that for these others. Then I turn the page and see there is a Victoria's Secret fashion show on Dec 5th. Who cares about fantasy-land little people now!

Alright, well I need to finish getting ready to head to the concert. I hope this year's is better than last, but either way I think it will be good. Then I am supposed the meet a bartender at 6 to go over her current mortgage situation, and explain to her how to get it streamlined. Some people are just dense and have to write it all down.

PeacE

No comments: