Friday, November 17

It's finally coming all together!!!

That's right everyone, things are finally starting to come together here at Boobies & Beer. In fact, for those of you that have not corrected your linkage to me, here is a new one that should be effective Monday:

www.boobiesandbeer.net

That's right. After all this work that Tony at BlahBlah Blog has caused me to make things easier for you, the reader, I even went and bought a domain name...for 5 years... and I saved alot of money doing it! It's great to have friends that know what the fuck they are doing, and because I know sahe will be reading this soon... KUDOS to my girl Ginny for the help on the domain name setup and etc!!! She is going to be getting a couple free beers from me tonight at the bar.

For the first time in probably 6 months I got out and played some golf. Just a small 9 hole course, which I will be playing Dec 2 for a tourney, but that's another story to come... I played with one of the guys on the softball team. I was quite happy with my play. I was never a super shot anyways, but I ended closer to course par than I usually do - and that's good for me. If I can just get the swing down on my driver so I don't clice it everytime....

It is Friday, so like we do here every Friday - nothing - I figured I can go back to that! I have added previous links on to the site today and tested them all - meaning I spent 3 hours out visiting and catching up on my reads. That felt good to do. I have been feeling a bit out of it for the last few days. My schedule is just so disrupted.

Alright, I am out of here you animals! May ya all have a good one and I'lll raise some beers for ya!

PeacE

2 comments:

GUYK said...

I'll see if I can get you on my blog roll..I can't pass up a blog named boobies and beer..

Ralphd00d said...

Sounds good to me GuyK - I suree as hell ain't gonna complain!