Thursday, November 23

Winding down T-day ... literally

Well, obviously, I have survived the Family Ordeal of Thanksgiving Dinner, plus traffic, and am now at home winding down the last bit of time before I head to bed with a book, to fall into blissful sleep and dream of boobies, and beer, and other things that I dream about (I dunno if I want to share THAT much with ya'll). Overall it was a pretty good day. The holiday traffic we expected was VERY minor compared to the last holiday...so we saved time there. After dinner I conveniently sat on the couch and began to serenade the family with my nasal tones of tunes such as "Full Belly Syndrome - Gotta Get Some Sleep", and reportedly a impromptu loud performance of "The Gas in My Ass Says It's Time to Say Hello". We all know these favorites, right? The family enjoyed them as their laughter would startle me awake, and sit there thinking "What did I do?"

So now I am at home, enjoying the last bit of the bottle of Crown Royal I have, catching up on the reads, and sharing the final moments of the holiday with you. I hope each and everyone of you have had a good day, whether with family or friends.

I am out for the day. Tomorrow I plan on fixing my license plate light, and headed to the bar since I am off work. Besides I need to find some more stuff to write about!

PeacE

1 comment:

Apple Pie is Good said...

hmm it appears my blogger display name is jessika...whoa! i didnt even know i had an acct...? or a display name...? totally weird man...

but it sounds like yout thanksgiving was alright :)