Sunday, November 26

The LAte show on Sunday....

I remember when I was younger thewre used to be a late late movie show on Saturday nights.Whateer happened to that? I grew up in Indiana with it, and even when I transplanted to AZ there it still was... a network idea of having that late late movie. On good days I was allowed to stay up and watch it, but before I graduated HS and into adulthood (meaning living on my own) the whole concept disappeared. Now to do a late late movie, you have to have video or DVD to do it.... times change I guess. More people interested in listening to what I consider drivel from other late night venues. Leno, Letterman, and all them are off the hook, they only do weeknights... I am talking about weekends, preferably Saturdays. Oh Well, another part of the TV world gone...

So a brief rcap of my day... TSO was AWESOME! The show was better than last years, and my older children walked away saying "WOW! And they played my favorite songs!" That makes me feel good in taking them. And The oldest Boy, he could not quit commenting about the pyrotechnics they had .... he was impressed. Good Xmas day present!

I wqas out a bit earlier, surfing the net and looking for pics appropriate for the website. I am all for boobies, and of course beer, but I have had a conscience hit tonight. So many of the pics I had available to post, obviously showed the nudity of breasts... and I wonder if since my blog is not 21+ (cuz I have no idea how to make it so, and even if I did, I dunno if I would) I wonder about the amount of nudity a pic may show. I think most (if not all) of the pics I have posted before were only breasts, but I am not going back to research. I want to get an opinion here....

Should I post no matter what, or should I limit the posts to cover as much detail as possible, or should I revert to what I consider "catalog advertising" meaning they are clothed and just suggesting? Let me know in comments your opinion. I NEED TO KNOW!

Last of all I have to day is a wonder prayer I came across whilst surfing. Those of you that wish, may steal it, as I did - and I would give credit, but I forgot where I stole it. Enjoy.

PeacE

Our Lager,
Which art in barrels,
Hallowed be thy drink.

Thy will be drunk,
(I will be drunk)
At home as in the tavern.

Give us this day our foamy head,
And forgive us our spillage,
As we forgive those who spill
against us.

And lead us not into incarceration,
But deliver us from hangovers.

For thine is the beer,
The bitter and the lager,
For ever and ever,
Barmen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

d00d, when it comes to the pics, that should be based on however you feel. Personally, I keep mine like catalog advertising, but I would link some that show more. But with the NSFW tags and all that crap.

Never really thought about the over 18 or 21 aspect of it.

And I love that prayer... I was sent that a while ago, and posted it. It's one of the reasons folks seem to think I'll burn in Hell. But not the only one...

Heheheheh...

Anonymous said...

That is a hilarious prayer! I'm definitely gonna steal that one!

When is the www.boobiesandbeer.net gonna work? ...or will you just be forwarded here forever?