Tuesday, November 21

WTF is goin' on 'round here? Am I lost?!?

Yeah, sure, ya bet ya. I amn feeling lost as of today. Maybe it is the sudden shift of website and all, but I noticed that it seemed slower today than most days. I guess I gotta check everyone's sight that I knows that links me, and ask them personally to change the directional... I dunno. Don't matter none, cuz thems that love this, they'll find their way... lke the prophet sayeth "Typeth that BS they love, and they shall flock towards it tilst hey never get enough". Well, at least that shore 'nuff sounded good!

But hey now! We ain't into quotin' no scriptures 'cept them written by myself... and those are few and far between, cuz the Wife doesn't approve them all - but I can sneak 'em past every now and then. And lookee what we are headed into... another Short Story Wednesday!! Holy smokin' rats from a turdpile! We might have something good for a change - who knows?!?!

That's right. It's looking like I might get the early day release since I am on "fulltime" status so tp speak... and I can get home early enought to share maybe a Tday memory, or one that ya don't want to read... you decide, after ya read it... if I post it. Y'all be here now either way just to see if I post it now... see the hooker?! Me neither...did she have stilletos on?

Anyways, for those of you to be missing on Tday (like myself) may you have a good one. Enjoy the family, the friends, the unknowns. Be thankful for the good things in life like good health, healthy families, good relationships (with whomever) and always remember those that are doing our country good overseas at this time, and those times to come, and those that did it, and may they rest in peace with honors.



God bless. I love you all. Have a great Turkey Day, and come back and share with me your stories!

PeacE

No comments: