Friday, December 21

Equations that really piss me off

EDIT: For those of you tagged, see the post before this one... sorry.

Today folks, we are going to do some math as seen by people that live in 'larger cities' or high density population areas.

Let's start off by explaining that today is Friday. Always a busy day.

Another given is it is leading into a 4 day weekend for many, many people.

Shall we add in, that this particular holiday promotes large numbers of purchases from multiple outlets?

And can't forget the number of travelers to and from town.

So, I guess the best way to make this into an equation:

Friday + 4 day weekend + major shopping + extra vehicles on road = Merry fucking Christmas.

I hate having to deal with traffic on a Friday afternoon on a regular week, but today I fear it is going to be bad. I was running about a half hour late to work this morning, as I had to go to the Post Office to pick up a parcel. The drive to work took me even longer than normal due to the traffic. I hope the bosses let us go early.

Maybe I can do a math problem that will make me feel better...

Go hang out with friends, play some games, have some drinks.

Friends + games + Bud and Jack = Happy Ralphd00d

Hey, what do ya know... it works! See y'all later on. In Case you ain't back in time,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

PeacE

No comments: