Friday, December 28

Life has to take a dump sometime

And I thought things were going to end up a great note this year. Of course not! We are talking about Ralphd00d here - Life ain't never that great to him. So what happened you ask? Let me tell you ...

I leave yesterday from the office for lunch, just up the road about a mile to Subway. I enjoy my lunch, have plenty of time to get back to the office, except now my car won't start. No turnover, power to everything. Just like last time about a month or less ago. I checked connections best I could and everything seemed ok. I finally gave up and called the roadside assistance I have for a tow. It took them over 2 hours to get a tow truck to me, plus I missed the afternoon from work.
So the tow driver gets my car to the garage I specify, and I just try to start it one more time. VROOM! Starts right up. Mother F'er. Either way, I left it there with them to run some tests on the battery, starter, alternator, and see if they can find what the problem may be. I am beginning to think it may be the battery bad internally. I just got this battery about 3 months ago - and then the problems started happening.

So today, my FIL was nice enough to loan me his car to get to and from work. Hopefully they will be able to find the problem and fix it on mine today - otherwise I will be without a vehicle until Monday. ::sigh:: I am scared to say what else may go wrong.

It's early today for me to be in at work, but had to in order to pick up the car.Maybe I will be back later with more to post. Right now, I am trying to get everything done on my desk before anyone comes in.

PeacE

No comments: