Wednesday, January 2

Will someone just shoot me?

Wow. It has been a few days since I was last updating here, so I guess should have lots to say regarding things that happened over the holiday - but I don't. Friday I went to the garage to get my car. On the phone they said they could not get the problem to happen again, and everything checked out okay. So when I get there, I was told they gave the wires a good looking over and found a loose battery cable, not at the battery, but on a connection further underneath the motor. Supposedly that was the problem, but no one is sure. Needless to say I haven't had the problem occur again, yet.

I woke up Sunday with clogged sinuses and heavy chest congestion. Bad enough I found some medication from last year when I had pneumonia. Started the breathing treatments and cough syrup again. As of today, I am tremendously clogged sinus-wise, but chest feels much better.

Spent NY Eve at my sister's with the kids. The Wife wasn't feeling well, so she and the youngest stayed home. I spent the night, picked the Wife up in the morning, and brought her back for lunch. Reverend Mother had made boneless pork ribs, black-eyed peas, cole slaw and deviled eggs for lunch. I finished working my way through a bottle of Lord Calvert. Last night I went down to the pub for poker.

Wow. I just covered 4 days pretty quick. Nothing else is happening. Friday we had a meeting prior to them letting us go for the weekend. It seems we are moving offices again fairly soon. It appears that when we moved to our current office, the building was for sale. They expected it to be on the market for quite some time, but within a couple weeks someone bought it. Now we are waiting on for the sale to finalized to know for sure we need to move. At least where they are talking about going is closer to home for me.

Well, the new year is here, and I am hoping it will be a busy one. Already I am closing a loan today so that's a plus. Now to hope I can average at least 10 a month or more!!!

PeacE

No comments: