Wednesday, January 16

What a boring life I lead

You got it. I have nothing of major interest to gripe/moan/bitch/whine about today. Well, except I played shitty at poker last night. Life has just gone mundane for me at the moment - which is probably a good thing.

I started back to working out t the gym and am feeling pretty good. Tonight I am doing a full lower body and ab workout, then back to the upper body the next night. I have it scheduled out to work upper and lower body twice a week and one day of cardio. throw in a days rest here and there, and hopefully by next month I will have dropped 10-15 pounds. My goal is 75 pounds within the year. Talk about a diet change, and less drinking. All for the good of things... the 4 good ones that I have at home.

SuperBowl is getting closer. I am hoping the Giants beat Greenbay this weekend. I am sure the Pats are gonna win their game. I have gotten in on a couple 'betting squares' so hopefully I will win something this year. Get me some cash so win Nascar starts I can pay ahead a bit.

Work is supposedly getting busier, though I don't see much of it coming my way yet. Everyone is saying in just a few days I will be busier. Lord knows I could use it. The boss has gotten off my about FHA stuff. I printed out a bunch of info, so when he comes in and asks me a question I look it up and quote him from the handbook. I think he was a bit impressed, but just won't tell me that. Wouldn't want me to feel I exceeded his expectations ya know.

So, I been cruising my reads, and looking at dumb sit on the internet quite a bit lately. Glad y'all stopped by to make sure I wasn't dead or nothing.

PeacE

No comments: