Wednesday, January 30

It's a Frank Sinatra day - or was ...

I hate it when a song keeps running through your head for hours on end. Worse when it is two songs playing back to back, over & over. Frank Sinatra has been running through my head today. Luckily it is a couple of songs I actually like. One was "Fly me to the Moon" and the other was "One More for the Road". Now that I am writing about it, they changed over to "Mack the Knife" and "Luck be a Lady". Doesn't look like I am going to win until I get to the car and blast the radio anyways.

Appreciate those of you that have commented to yesterday's post. Gave me some other authors to check out and read. The Sharpe series Hoosierboy is reading sounds pretty good - would just have to make sure I get them in order.

It is Hump Day and luckily I am most of the way over it. Less than an hour here at the salt mine and then off to the gym. I think tonight is a good night to camp out and read a book in bed - if the kids let me.

PeacE

No comments: