Tuesday, January 22

Monday is here again

Why is that whenever there is a holiday on a Monday, that the Tuesday feels like a Monday all over again? Is it because you have to do everything that normally you would have done the previous day? Well, sure is that way for me. After finding out yesterday half the places I needed contact with were closed, so I have to reach them today. Made for a busy half hour this morning though.

I finished "America Falling" last night. What a book! I recommend it for just about everyone. I suppose I should go put a review in for it over at Amazon - Don would like that. Wonder if he would sign it if I paid postage.... Either way, I await his next book, which should be in publishing within the next few months.

Tuesday = Poker Night at the Pub. Yep, that's where I will be tonight. Gotta see if my winning streak from Saturday is going to carry to tonight. I haven't placed for points in over 4 weeks. Though I am qualified already for the Tournament of Champions that is scheduled for April. I just haven't decided if I want to travel that far across the valley, or rather home from there, after drinking. I have 3 months to think about it, or arrange a ride.

I think that's about all I got to say today. Y'all have a good afternoon and see ya tomorrow!

PeacE

No comments: