Thursday, January 31

Bitch post

Today is a Bitch post for me. I feel the need to whine and moan and complain about how the world is so unfair to me.

First, I found out some information about the company moving. We have supposedly 29 days to complete the move. Great, that means we are going to have to do it all ourselves again - something I don't get paid for, but I guess it lets me keep my job. Then we were told that we have to make this place "extremely clean" every day until we move. I mean, empty trash everyday, clean kitchen, bathrooms, etc. No big deal, but every day? Not much goes into my trash can every day. ::shrug:: But the worst was when I got stuck cleaning the bathroom because no one else would do it. Nothing like cleaning toilets and urinals.

Okay, I think I got it out of my system now. What else is going on? Nothing but arguing with mortgage companies about the time it takes to underwrite a file (average is 10 business days - which is ridiculous).

Maybe I just need to find another line of work... I don't know.

PeacE

No comments: