Monday, January 7

Let's ease into this gradually ....

My apologies for the length of absence from you, my esteemed readers. We can all thank Mr. Bronchitis and Mr. almost Pneumonia. Last Wednesday evening, my wife mentioned that I was starting to sound worse with my breathing. Thursday when I woke up, I agreed with her and went to Urgent Care. After being inspected, the doc says he thinks we caught it before bronchitis or pneumonia set in. I got a script for anti-biotics and another for steroids, and two free days from work. Talk about a wasted vacation... I finally got out of bed Saturday, but it started raining that evening, so Sunday I felt worse again. Now it is Monday, and I am coughing shit up again. I don't know what I am going to do.

So, it was a boring weekend. I watched some movies I hadn't seen before that we had picked up at sometime or another. Did some reading (now need more books). I couldn't stand to sit at the computer for any major lengths of time, so I suppose I can try to get my reading updated - but I think I might just call it a half day and head home at one'ish for a nap.

PeacE

No comments: