Thursday, January 24

I Have Started Stripping down to the Bare

I can see the fear in your eyes already. No, there won't be pictures of the act. I know for some of you that brings relief, and disappoint for some others (yeah right). Honestly, I have started to remove things - from my desk.

I mentioned before that our company was going to be changing affices (again) so today I started removing things from my desk in order to not have as much stuff to move when the day arrives. I still do not know that date, but I heard that the sale has gone through ont he building and they are just waiting for final funding. Then I suppose another few days to set up the contract with a new office location. I just hope to hell that we don't move like we did last time. They spread it over 2 weeks, and made us use our own vehicles to move a majority of items. I had to wait until the last day to move my stuff, so I could continue processing whatever needed to be done. I had to work 2 days from the cell phone because of that crap.

Personal items on my desk (very few) are headed home tonight. I already have a box filled with miscellaneous paperwork and extra equipment (pens, etc) that is ready to move. If I can get done to the bare minimum and continue working I will be happy. So, sorry to disappoint you voyeurs.

I feel the ache of muscle growth today. I went to the gym last night and upped the weights by 10-20 pounds on different equipment for my workout. I could tell there is a difference and burned out a lot of sweat within the 40 minutes I was there. My upper body felt rubbery as I left. Sign of a good workout. I just need to find a good scale now to be able to weigh myself to see how much I am losing. Unfortunately, the gym doesn't have scale (yet). I already have began to wear shirts a size smaller than before and they are not too tight. So there is a good difference. I even found a pair of jeans that were a size down and they fit good. I am going to love the after pictures come summertime I think.

It is raining today. Well, more like an extended drizzle. Suppose to do that over the next few days as the rain front moves out from California. Which reminds me I need to get new wiper blades.

Ten days until Super Bowl. I am sure glad that I don't live in Glendale or anywhere close to the stadium. I can imagine how traffic is out there now, with all the pre-game events going on. Ticket prices are going sky high. Someone I know has tickets to go, and they were offered $3500 each if he would sell them. Of course, he isn't selling them. The news reports some are going for excess of $5000. Can you believe that shit? For a fricking football game? I guess I just don't quite understand it.

Well, enough for now. I think I am going to go out and surf the net for awhile. I only have 4 more hours to kill before heading out. Enjoy your day!

PeacE

No comments: