Friday, January 11

The shit is flowing and I am at the bottom of the hill

It has begun. The boss comes by my desk today and tells me that in my free time (because I have so much of it) I need to spend every moment studying/reading/learning how to do FHA loans. Seems after months of me telling them they need to start doing those FHA loans, now it seems they are paying attention. Oh. And they want me to do the processing for them, and learn what NOT to do when submitting one. Put me in the guinea pig tester. Effers.

So I have spent most of the morning reading FHA and HUD guidelines, not finding any clue as to the actual process and what paperwork is going to be required. I informed the boss of this fact, and he said it has to be there somewhere. I refer him to spend his own time looking up courses for me to take to learn how to do this shit instead. He didn't like that answer.

As you can see my Friday has started out wonderful. Let's top it off some more ... the Wife is pissed at me. I was expecting a check to arrive in office today for a closing I did last week. As of this moment, I haven't gotten it - but I don't know if the boss just hasn't handed it out, or if it even made it today. I have less than a 1/4 tank of gas in the car. I have $2 in my pocket and I am hungry for lunch. I can't believe you are still here listening to my whine and bitch!!

Okay, now some good things. There has to be some to outweigh the bad a bit. Sunday I have a meeting with the trainer at the new gym I will be attending. He wants to get an idea of where I am at and my goals prior to giving me free reign. There is one good thing. Ummmmm ... I have a job at least. There's two. It could be worse I guess.

I need to get a more positive mind set. I have been too negative of late. I have generally always been the pessimist. After all, an optimist is NEVER pleasantly surprised. I need to think of some ideas to get more positive. I think first I will have to take the Wife out to dinner tonight so she won't have to cook. That might get her not so pissed at me. That is if I get that check. Otherwise, I might have to offer to let the daughter cook tonight instead. Hell, I don't know what I am going to do.

Welp, whilst I figure out where to get the info I need for work, and what the hell I am going to do to get the Wife not so pissed at me, y'all have a good rest of the day and into the weekend. I'll be back later, if the Wife let's me live a bit longer.

PeacE

No comments: