Monday, January 14

Back to the regular grind!

I think it is an obvious fact that I have made it through another weekend and am still alive. Hell, sometimes I even amaze myself that I am so good at times.

Friday night I decided to go straight home after work. I didn't need the Wife all pissy at me and I figured I could do something to help alleviate that problem. Wife happens to cal that she is at her parents, and her brother & family are coming in town. She asked if she could visit - I said sure! She said they were getting some Church's chicken for supper, and did not know when she would be home. No problem babe - I am going to go out and have a couple beers then be home about when you do. So I head to my regular hang out. I get home about midnight, and start talking to see if she is still P.O.ed at me. With a smug smile, I realized she wasn't any longer.

Saturday was a slow day. Sunday we lost our softball game. I went in to the gym for an orientation on the equipment, and I am hurting a little today. I guess I will be finding new muscles for awhile! I start tonight and think I am going to stick with some basic cardio stuff for the first few days.

Nothing much else to say considering it is a Monday. I'll leave you with this little story...

My brother Stuman called me yesterday. I was at the pub, having the steak breakfast they always have, and watching the football games. Around 3 I happen to check my phone, it says I have a missed call & voicemail. I checked the incoming call list - nothing since the previous day. So I listened to the message: "Hey it's Stuman. don't bother calling me back because I am in jail..." I was starting to freak out. I called my sister and she said "No, he has Drill this weekend. For the reserves." I was so ready to kick his ass.

PeacE

No comments: