Friday, January 25

What a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

There is water still partially standing in puddles on the ground. The grass in yards is turning green again, and the smell is ripe with the moisture from last night. The sun is out with few clouds in the sky, and predicted high today is almost 70. For sure, it is a beautiful day starting out. Even now, at the noon hour, things are looking good!

Talking about looking good, I know I am. By my estimates, in the last 2 weeks I have lost another inch on the waist, but don't know about weight. The Wife says she can tell I am slowly getting more 'defined' int he muscle department. I know I am not ready for speedos just yet though not that I would ever wear them.

It is Friday folks! You know what that means!! Ralphd00d is happy!! No more work for two days!! There is a possible game of bocce ball tomorrow (if it doesn't rain more), and softball to look forward to on Sunday. Hmmm, just remembered also my nephew and niece are being baptised on Sunday - by the Reverend Mother and Step Dad. I suppose I should attend that as well. Sounds like a pretty packed weekend once you add gym time in there, and maybe some sleeping in time for Saturday morning.

One last thing for you, my esteemed readers. I little bit of video. Be warned if you are easily grossed out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yRJiP4f_EU

And with that, I bid you good day!

PeacE

No comments: