Friday, December 14

Drinking and Sports - what an idea!

It's one of my most favorite days of the week - Friday! Which means two days of not having to go to the office to read and pretend that there is a purpose for me being there. Unfortunately, the weekend is pretty much planned out, not leaving much room for additional plans.

Saturday - This day is starting earlier than my normal workday. There is a Bloody Mary Christmas party starting about 7am that lasts until tee time of about 10am. The pubis having it's annual golf tournament which I and the step dad are playing in. More like participating - we do our best to stay out of last place. Then after golf there is the free lunch at the pub, plus prizes. I usually do not get out of there until late afternoon, then I am pretty much worn out for the day and head home. It'll be nice to get out and swing some clubs though. I haven't done that since about April. My buddies get out more often, but I usually am not invited - I think it is because I stink - I need more practice.

Sunday - Yes, my religious day. Another day starting earlier than work - I attend the Church of Holy Beer and Softball starting about 7:30. This will be the first time we have been able to play due to the rains the past two weekends. I might be out of practice keeping score - NOT! Then after the game(s?) it's to the pub for football games.

I tell you what, this pub sure makes quite a bit of money off of me. I should invest in it.

Friday night what am I doing? I have no clue. Wonder if I will be able to leave work early today or not...

Hope you guys enjoyed the eye candy from the past couple days. I need to get more and find some better stuff. In the meantime - get your shopping done! I know I need to do more yet for the family myself.

PeacE

No comments: