Tuesday, December 4

I was beaten up and left for dead

Monday was not a good day. First, I overslept the alarm. I figured I must have shut it off when I thought I hit snooze. So I wake up about an hour and half late for work. I go to get out of bed and hustle to get dressed and hit the floor. Sometime in my sleep, someone had taken a lead pipe and beat the hell out of my legs and lower back. I was in pain. I managed after a few minutes to do my bathroom duties and grab my cell phone. I called into work and explained I was not going to make it in due to the pain. How did I get this pain? My new exercise regime for the gym.



So Saturday I had met with the nutritionist (owner) and was placed a special diet. I no longer need to attend the classes I was going to, but in place I have to do a 1 hour cardio workout 7 days a week. As far as my diet, I can eat as much on the lists as I want, whenever I want, but will have to give up a lot of things like bread and grains, pasta, potatoes, etc. Lots of meat and veggies though! He says if I stay on the menu plan, and do the workouts I can lose 10-15 lbs the first 4 weeks. My wife was not thrilled to see the menu plan. She put her foot down at fixing 2 separate meals, so I told her not to worry about me - I would do my own thing and she would not have to buy special foods or anything.



Sunday was the best day to start the exercising, then I was planning to go shopping for the menu. I went in and did my 1 hour workout, then headed out for steak breakfast (which is on the menu). I didn't get a chance to go shopping. Monday I didn't go shopping. Today I am at work for a limited time. I am already hurting bad, and I need to get back to the gym at least today since I didn't go yesterday either. Must be physical hell week for me.


I am outta here - time for some more ibuprofen I think. Y'all have a good one - I know I am trying to get out of work early today....

PeacE

No comments: