Wednesday, December 30

The End is Near

Now, now. No need to worry too much. I only meant that the end of the year is near. Well, maybe the end of the world too, but I could care less about something like that. And I am not ready to quit this lil blog thing neither. Almost got yer hopes up, eh?

The Christmas holiday was nice again for us. The kids enjoyed the many presents they received, and we all had a good day spent together with family. Looks like we are doing a repeat of it New Year's Day as well. I know our plans are to be at the Sis's place Thursday evening until after midnight, then return the next day for lunch. The three older kids will be staying the night. Reverend Mother will be making ribs and coleslaw. Man, I love her coleslaw.

The interesting part? The daughter's boyfriend has been invited to hang with the family, Thursday thru after dinner Friday. Yeah, staying the night, eating with us.... a "get to know the family" type thing as my Wife calls it. It'll prolly prove interesting.

Not much else happening at the moment. Been taking care of a friend's place while she is back in Dayton, OH. She has a kitty there that is missing her terribly. I am going to try to get thru the Christmas pics today to see if any good enough to post. I say good enough, because most seem to have blur spots from the kids moving, or my shaky hands. I would never make it as photographer.

PeacE

No comments: