Saturday, December 19

It's Saturday Morning

Things are starting to look good. Not that they were bad, but just, looking good. The sun is out and shining; the boys are actually cleaning up what I told them to clean up; and it's almost lunchtime. Yeah, I slept in that late today. I felt I deserved it.

The Wife has taken the daughter (at some point earlier today) to go get her eyes checked. This will also include new lenses for her glasses, and new contacts. At least we won't have to get new frames too.

The Reverend Mother is due to call early this afternoon. She will be having all four of my kids over to her place for the afternoon. She has does this the past several years with each family's kids. Does the whole "Grandma and kids getting Christmas-y" thingy-ma-jig-bobber-doo-hickey. As an added bonus, the Wife and I come over for dinner in the evening (the Wife doesn't have to cook - happy for her!). So, while we adults have a free afternoon, I have emphasized the past couple days we should take that time to finish the shopping and sort thru everything. What do I mean sort? I mean, I need to know who gets what, as next week will be full of wrapping paper and tape for me. Yee Haw.

Okay, I am off to do some other stuff whilst waiting on the phone call from Reverend Mother.

PeacE

No comments: