Tuesday, December 8

Happy Birthday My Dear Wife

Today is my Wife's birthday. I won't disclose her age, because she would probably beat me to a pulp if I did, and those marital extras that happen every now and then would be fewer and farther between. I know where my bread is buttered.

I thought of posting a pic, but I don't have a really recent one. Though, she wouldn't like me doing that either.

Maybe a little humorous story? Hmmmm, I can't think of one off the top of my head.

I guess the important thing is I am glad she is with me, and I love her. Happy Birthday Honey!

Tonight the family will go out to dinner to the restaurant of her choosing. Last night she was hinting at Olive Garden, but I don't know if she will change her mind during the day. The daughter has an orthodontist appointment this afternoon. She will be getting some more of her appliances put in for her braces.

Yesterday I spent most of the morning getting shopping done. The Wife's birthday presents were picked up, as well as some for her for Christmas. I was able to scratch a couple more names off the list for gifts.

Not much happening otherwise. Maybe watch a movie this morning since WoW is doing its regular Tuesday maintenance and I can't play yet.

PeacE

No comments: