Saturday, December 12

Welcome to the Weekend

It's Saturday, thank goodness, and just under 2 weeks to that damn holiday I don't care much for.

This week has been another ordinary one, here at my place anyways. We had a nice birthday dinner at Olive Garden for the Wife's bday (it was her mom's as well, and so we invited her and dad along).

Tonight we have a Christmas party at a friend's house we will be attending. I got the daughter for once in her life (it seems) to do something around the house and watch the boys. Plus they are to be getting the Family Room ready for us to put up the tree. Another thing I don't mess with. But the Wife and kids love doing it.

The Wife went shopping today, and I think she pretty much concluded what else we needed to get for people. There might be one or two more runs for items to round it all out.

That's it for now.

PeacE

No comments: