Monday, December 21

Heeellllllloooooo Monday!

Yeah. Monday morning at its finest. For a change, this has been a decent start of the week for me... aside from having to get up early.

I took our minivan into the shop to have the oil leak situation looked at. Once again it was just the oil filter had worked loose. They recommend a new one, I decided to do it later. I asked about my other vehicle. The radiator has started to leak again. I had brought it in just a few months ago, and had the radiator replaced for a leak, and they said it is still under warranty. So I will be taking it up there after the holiday. For now I am grounding the car anyways. I can't go more than a few miles and it is starting to get in the hot zone...even after topping off the radiator. Hopefully, it won't cost too much to fix that problem. This morning only cost me 20 minutes of my time.

I need to call my Sis today. The BIL had asked about me bringing my boys to their house this week for the day to let them play with their cousins. Prolly will set up a date and time for that. Whatever day it is, that morning we can run out and pick up some stuff for the Wife for Christmas too. I got an idea or two from her from Saturday while we were out. Plus I gotta get that last present yet. Gads, I hate shopping.

Friday is the holiday. For everyone traveling, be safe.

PeacE

No comments: