Sunday, December 20

Decisions, decisions

It's a nice, bright Sunday morning here in the Valley of the Sun. I am debating what I should do this morning.

I did my rounds on the Internet: my emails, Facebook, Myspace. I don't need to update my Netflix as I have movies here to watch. No one loves to comment here, so no new comments to read.

The Wife asked me what my plans were this morning, and that's where my dilemma is. She had asked on the pretext of once they get out of church, and were to stop somewhere to grab some lunch to bring home, would they need to bring for me as well? Or will I be out and about and not interested?

So - do I stay at home sitting on my fat butt playing World of Warcraft this morning, which would probably end up being most of the day.... Or do I head over to one of the local pubs and get a free breakfast buffet, a beer, and sit on my fat butt reading a book for most of the day... Such a hard choice. At least I know I will be doing it sitting down.

The kids were at Reverend Mother's yesterday afternoon. They made a variety of cookies, and brought them all home. All of them have already told me to stay out of them, that they are for them, not me - (some Christmas spirit, huh?). With the afternoon free, the Wife and I finished the shopping that needed to be completed. Well, so I thought. About mid-way through dinner at RM's, I realized we had forgot one person. So I will need to go back out this week to get that one thing. At least that isn't too bad.

Monday I got to take our minivan in to the shop. We have had an oil leak for about a month or so. Had the same problem earlier this year, that turned out to be a loose oil filter. I am hoping that this is the same problem this time. I just can't get to the damn thing to find out. Will have the mechanic do it for me. Maybe do an oil change while they are at it.

Okay, that's it for now. I need to make a decision in the next few minutes about what I am, doing for lunch.

PeacE

No comments: