Thursday, August 4

Told Ya I'd Do It!

Last night's karaoke finals went off without any problems. I won it it hands down. I am now the proud owner of a $400 home karaoke system, that will probably never be used. Why? Because I just don't have the urge to do karaoke in my home, or invite people over to party and karaoke. So why did I bother trying to win? Simple. To win. To be the 'best' for that moment of time. Besides, it may make a gift for Christmas for someone, or can be donated to some charity that can raffle it off or whatever.

Other than that, I am feeling a bit groggy today. Yeah I was drinking last night, but I am not lying when I say that I didn't drink nearly the amount I usually do. I just can't figure out why I would be feeling so groggy today though. Maybe it is my allergies, as the wind was blowing dust like crazy last night. My sinuses are acting completely pissed off at me.

Well enough about me. I would switch to another topic, but today I just don't have one.

PeacE

1 comment:

Reverend Mother said...

Congratulations on winning the karaoke contest! That is awesome - party time!! Next big shindig at your sister's (probably) is Labor day...... :-) Proud of you, son! I knew you could sing!