Friday, August 5

Finishing Out the Week

It is Friday, though I feel only half the week has gone by. I think most of that has to do with the fact that I haven't accomplished much this week. Today I am spending the time with my youngest son. The plans are: 1) a run to the bank, 2) grab some lunch from McD's and 3) play on the computer. Yeah, real quality time with Dad, huh? But, it is what he asked to do today. I don't mind. It keeps him entertained while I do whatever else around the house.

This Sunday is my middle son's 9th birthday. We will be going out to dinner Saturday night to the place of his choosing, though he won't open gifts until Sunday. Luckily, last week the youngest & I got out to do some shopping for the occasion. The Reverend Mother will be celebrating her birthday and wedding anniversary pretty soon as well. Still have no idea what to get her... (RM, you can always email me some ideas).

PeacE

No comments: