Monday, August 15

Walk Uphill, In the Snow ....

My boys started back to school today. Well, the two older ones, the youngest is having his first day. Looking forward to hearing how it went, when they get home this evening. though, the usual answer will appear, I am sure, of  "It was okay."

Nothing exciting really happened this weekend. Of course, I didn't plan on anything either. The family calendar is pretty clear as to things going on the rest of August anyways. I only have to make small adjustments to my regular daily schedule, as the boys won't be having 'Dad Days' with school in session. At least, not full days, unless I figure out a way to do it on Saturdays in a rotating schedule, when nothing else is going on.... so yeah, not happening.

I suppose the next day or so, I will be going through all the political mail-outs we have received, making decisions, and getting my ballot in for AZ.

Yeah, see how exciting it is around here?!?!

PeacE

No comments: