Monday, June 16

Feeling Good

Nothing like finishing up a good weekend. This morning I actually feel in a pretty good mood, even if I have to return to work.

Father's Day was good. In the morning I met up with some friends, one of whom made biscuits and gravy for breakfast. Around midday, I headed home. The kids got me a couple nice shirts which I could use, and some beef jerky. Then the boys and I washed my work truck (it needed it) and cooled off playing int he water. Finished out the day with dinner at Outback. I don't think we will be going there again anytime soon. Things didn't seems to taste as good as we remembered, and it seems cheaper to go to Texas Roadhouse - which has more options we like anyways. Sometimes you just have to learn the hard way I guess.

Halfway through June already, and at the end of the month be halfway through the year. Seems to be going by fairly fast. Sometimes I wonder if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

I need to get off here and start getting ready for the day.

PeacE

No comments: