Thursday, June 26

What Is Going On?

I have seemingly hit some sort of a dry spell. I have nothing I care to share. Nothing exciting (to me) going on in my life. It begins to feel like I have less and less time each day to do the things I would like to do, because of the things I have to do, or that need to be done.

I see it has started to show up here, on the ol' blog, as the posts are getting more sporadic than before. Something else to add to the list of things that I would like to do more often.

I wonder if it is that time in my life, where the priorities have changed. When what were minor issues, become major ones. Work obviously is a big one, since just over a year ago I had not worked for 5+ years. Sleep to catch up on the rest I need from working ... throw in some time with the boys, a little computer time (to check email, blog, etc) throw in a smidgen of time for reading ... doesn't leave much. Am I just feeling overwhelmed? Mid-Life Crisis?

I don't know. At least I don't have the urge to go by some tiny, red, sports car.

PeacE

2 comments:

Rev Mom said...

LOL Sports cars were never your 'thing'. I think we all are just "tired" right now - difficulty to find things to write about.

Ralphd00d said...

Hey!I like some sports cars ... like a 1983 DeLorean.... with a flux capacitor (movie reference). Other than that, got a vehicle that works, serves us well... I'm okay with that. For now.