Friday, June 26

Misdirected, Anger I think

I'm fucking pissed off. Sigh. Deep breath. Yeah, I'm still pretty upset, and liable <not incriminating myself>.

I have 4... yes 4... brothers in laws. The oldest just happens to leave in state with us. He is socially vocal about his opinion. The other 3, well, for now... they are out of state, and don't pertain to this issue...just yet.

Let's start... social media is Facebook, so if you don't know me there, who cares, right?

Brother is making a stand about not wearing masks, in a state that has the highest daily contagion rates. Yes, he doesn't live in the Valley, where the numbers are more prevalent, but he lives in a county, of the state, that still has positive reports. I mentioned before that many of the cities of the Valley-area decided on mask use in public, with certain relaxations for certain things. Mask off when at a table at a restaurant, but wear it to your table, etc.... little things.

BIL says masks aren't needed. He lives a bit north of the Valley, in PAYSON. Look it up. Smaller town, but people can get infected anywhere.... Masks aren't needed. Then he mentioned his sister.

That's my Wife. The Wife. He brought her in his conversation about how masks are not needed, yet, she, his sister, THE WIFE, had covid. We even told them up front so the "family" knew what was going on.

Pissed off like a mother fucker. That's me. The Wife spent some time writing out some long multi-paragraph response about how important masks are, especially in the healthcare setting. She let me read it before posting. I agreed 100% with her.

Then after her post, I posted that I agreed 100% with her, and as her family, if she is ever used as an example again, I will fucking hurt you.

Threat? Yes, definitely. The Wife came back in and asked the same. I agreed. It gave her stress and anxiety to have her own brother call her out to support his ideals, when he knew she had been sick, but was playing like it was a "nothing" disease. Fuck him. I would gladly rearrange his face if he were to show up here... hell, guns are nice (not making it a threat online....)

Now I have a Wife pissed off at me, because I backed her, and told her dumbass brother to fuck off....

I get to see Doodad this weekend. It's the little ones that keep you from just saying fuck it all and ending it.

Somebody get some PeacE

No comments: