Saturday, June 27

Got to Stop Meeting Like This

... or at least at this hour of the morning. This makes night, what, three? Four? in a row of being up at 3am. Considering I went to bed around midnight, the lack of the proper number of hours if sleep I should be having is starting to makes it toll felt. And tonight's extra added feature is I feel dehydrated... like I just cannot get enough fluid to drink. Already have gone through a 52-ounce drink, and getting ready to top it back off and start again. 

My Doodad and her family made it up yesterday. They were a bit early, and were able to swing by here prior to their dental appointments, so I was able to visit briefly. I do not know what plans they have regarding the rest of the weekend, but hope to see them sometime today.

If I don't pass out from needed sleep.... pr spend the day in the bathroom because I have drank so much.

The things I have to look forward to.

PeacE

No comments: