Tuesday, June 2

WTF?

This morning I am literally just shaking my head at the amount of fuckery going on in the world (not just the united States). I mean, this crap is so fucked up, I can't even wrap a sane thought around any of it, in such a way I could make a convincing thought of supporting, or denying it. A Conspiracy Theorist would be having orgasms over the possibilities that exist for all this crap happening in the world. I do have some general thoughts on some of these subjects... and I'm sure not here to convince anyone, as even I cannot make up my mind what is right and what is wrong it seems.

George Floyd, Minnesota, and protesters. This is probably 90% of my bitch today. Let's start world-wide. Why the hell are people "across the world" doing protests for this alleged incident that happened in the US? I think RM said something yesterday about seeing the same picture of protesters supposed somewhere here in the US, and then was supposedly in France. I recall this happening a lot with pics during the Covid issue - people on beaches, etc. Now, why are we protesting in many states of the US over this? And the looting? Because you are so upset over this issue you need to loot and destroy property, allowing the government to enforce curfews to give them more power? Sigh.

I am so mixed up about everything. Pictures of Floyd's "execution" are weird (license plate on police vehicle saying "POLICE"? Cops filmed not talking to each other, ambulance that no one called showing up and no one ever verifies that Floyd is dead). Just way too many weird things. I have even started seeing "articles" saying Soros and the Dems are behind a black man's execution because of Biden's gaffe recently. I wouldn't put it past them... but really?

Another that gets me is the protesting/looting going on all over the country. Dallas I have seen "alleged" pictures showing pallets of bricks sitting near intersections of where looting have occurred, as if placed there for use. Admittedly the pics show no signs indicating a construction company, or site, but is that the angle of the picture, or photo-shopped out? 

And last night started reading about how there was 700 earthquakes near Yellowstone Park in one day,or some such crap. I read more into that one, and discovered they experience 700-3,000 of them in the same time period... so it isn't as bad as media is making it. Speaking of...

Media. That's where much of this bullshit is coming from. Sparking things among the sheeple and mind-controlling mass amounts of people that can't think for themselves. Who controls the media now?

I want to not read/see media, but ow else am I to get any information on certain things? How do I know which to believe and which not to believe. What is fake news, which is bad reporting? Which is government controlled to force a certain viewpoint for a certain result?

Sigh. It really is tiring. Sorry for cussing so much RM.

PeacE

1 comment:

Reverend Mother said...

wow. 3rd time trying to comment here. It keeps giving me an error message …. things that makes you go hmmmm.