Tuesday, June 16

One Last Look

Here in about twenty minutes the youngest Son and I are headed to the doctor for his last visit for the broken arm. I don't completely understand why there has to be this visit, considering the cast came off about 3 weeks ago, or so. In my uneducated mind, I suppose it is to verify that the "holes" in his arm from the external pins have healed and not gotten infected. Either way, I am sure our portion to pay will be another $75 give or take for this visit. Our costs after insurance is dang near meeting our family deductible this year alone for this incident. The Wife says this should be the year I check about my knee and the possible surgery or replacement. Me, well, me and doctors don't care for each other. Rather, I don't care for them.

Father's Day is this coming weekend. The middle Son is more than likely going camping with a friends' family...so now were are down to three of us being home. Maybe we will still do a dinner out. I don't know.

I did pick up that little evap cooler from Home Depot for $40 the other day. Started it up yesterday. I spent too much on the dumb thing. Using it in the one room, with the door closed (mainly to keep animals out) I noticed maybe a five degree difference overall. This device is more of a "personal evap cooler" you would put at your work desk (or counter - whatever) and have blowing on you all the day. That is about the only major cooling I felt from it. I set it so it blows on the Wife while she is at home on the computer...

Guess that is about all I got today.

PeacE

No comments: