Monday, June 22

The Day After...Part 1

Yeah. It was horrible. I got no cards. I got no presents. And I had to pay for dinner (with 2 boys, instead of 4 kids) so maybe I got off lucky. We ended up at Outback. Yeah, by the bill, wasn't so lucky, except none of the other kids were with us.

Bitch, bitch bitch. Yeah. But I did have a nice evening. Touched base with the oldest Son. It was good.

At the end of the day, I'm happy as can be, though I do miss a couple of kids.... but LIFE!

I probably messed up this year. I did not send the HFD message to my Step... PT (Preacher Tom for those that don't follow regular). I admit, it was because I did not think to do so. RM sent me a msg at like 9am (thanks for waiting til then) to me... but why is my mother sending a HFD to me? I ain't in no way... I don't get it. Then friends, and other family starts in... I'm like... I ain't yours. Fuck off. It's a damn Daddy thing, and I sure as hell ain't yours, so quit.

This ain't Kentucky or Arkansas.... or worst side of KC City....

Just saying.

Happy I got to see my oldest Son. And spend that time with my Wife and Youngest. Good Time.

Peace

1 comment:

Rev Mother said...

I choose to tell my sons Happy Father's Day because you are Father's and you are my sons. So there! ;-p I tell PT Happy Father's Day too - and he ain't my father! And I know better than text you before 9AM!