Friday, June 5

Nothing of Interest

Not much to gripe about today. Aside from the 2am hour and I am awake and writing this....

Protests continue. Riots not so much. Lack of knowing what Congress is doing as media is focused on BS.
Just another day in paradise.

Kinda ticked this morning. I play World of Warcraft, and have in recent weeks joined a Facebook group, which in turn has a couple 'Guilds' on one of the 'worlds'. It's a 35+ age group, with many probably in more the 40s & 50s. Had some person get through the approval process to join, and they "stole" many items from our guild bank. It happens.... But then they took the time, to go through several of the members on the roster, and wrote small notes on several of them that were not very nice notes. Most of our notes are our names on FB, but many were changed to vulgar things. One of my characters was hit, I'm a "spazbot fucktard" so I'm just so impressed. This person also added "guild events" to the calendar like today is "Retard Day" and other similar type things. Needless to say, I am sure he won't be on for long once the GM sees this. Luckily one of the late night players caught most of this and was able to drop that character's access level for the time being.

That whole situation just makes me angry (like so much these days). By age 35 you would think you would be more of an adult than this. I mean, if I were angry at someone in our group, or at the group as a whole, I wouldn't stoop to this kind of activity. I'd probably write a couple notes to the GM and maybe say a few choice things in guild chat, then leave the guild. Why does one feel they need to deface/belittle people and steal things? Sigh.

Welp, I am off to bed again to try to get a couple more hours sleep....

PeacE

No comments: