Monday, August 14

Look Ma, I'm Flying!

 I'm up at an early hour on purpose today. I wanted to be on as early as I could to find out if there will be any work today, or what the heck is going on. No soon er than me logging online, they message goes out " We are in a holding pattern and of any work becomes available today you will be contacted". So here I am, above the airport, circling like a vulture, hoping I don't run out of gas.....

The new computer is wonderful! Even if I messed it up after about 5 hours of loading stuff onto it yesterday. I accidently deleted a key program for the proper running of the system, and had to restore to an earlier time, which just happened to be that morning, before I loaded everything. Sigh. Yes, I got frustrated. Then I started all over again. I'll work on it more today, since I am not working as of yet.

Other than that, nothing new going on here....

PeacE

No comments: