Friday, September 14

Dat dare is funny, I don't care what ya say!

("Sprach Zarathrusta" plays in the background)

It's come. A long journey has finally reached its end. Today is that day.

(big finish of "Sprach Zarathrusta")

It's Friday!!!! WooHoo! As Dax would say, "Just Damn!" After the week this one has been, I don't know any other thing would make me as happy as I am feeling right now. Five hours to go - if I don't have to work late, and I think I will be even happier. And the really good part about today so far - After the arguments with the owners yesterday, I have been left alone for today, and work has actually gotten accomplished. No shit! I couldn't believe it! Letting me do my job gets things done quicker. Go figure.

Tonight I am off to be the good Daddy that I should always be. The Daughter has a home game, so the band will be marching. I missed last weeks performance due to having to work late. Now it is just a matter of what time the Wife will be able to get off work. Sometimes on Fridays, she has to fill out so many charts it takes her time. I am sure we will still make the game - Daughter doesn't perform until halftime.

Softball season starts this week, so I will be attending the Church of Holy Softball and Beer again on Sunday mornings. It's nice to watch a couple games then head to the pub and watch a couple football games. Home by 6'ish and ready for bed. Yep, normal Sunday for me.

I have a problem at night in that I tend to talk in my sleep. Some nights a lot more than others, but generally something each night. My Wife has tried to see if she can learn any secrets, but like I say to her, I have no secrets to hide -Right???? Anyways, so most nights the Wife says it usually has something to do about work, ie) talking to LO's, ordering stuff, etc, etc. Other times it might include some basic dialogue like phone talk with a friend. Last night, the Wife didn't notice, but I even woke myself up, talking to my hand (like holding a cell phone) and telling the Wife to come pick my ass up because I had no clue where I was. Lost, and telling her to pick me up - clever. Fortunately I woke up just as I said that line and just sat there thinking, "just what the hell was going on in that dream?" Okay, so I found it humorous.

Other than that, I got nothing for you wonderful people today. I think maybe this weekend something will happen and there will be a big story about it... who knows? Anything can happen.

PeacE

No comments: