Thursday, September 13

Nerd MEter and an update


NerdTests.com says I'm a Highly Dorky Nerd King.  What are you?  Click here!


Update: So here I sit still doing my normal job, and in walks one of the owners. Seems they have been locked out of the system for this lender, and he doesn't know why. He has ME - instead of his fucking self- send an email to our rep for the company to ask what has happened, and that I cannot access the website for the info I need to go to docs, etc. Why? Probably because he didn't want to look like the idiot it makes me look like.

So I sent it. It will be hours before I hear back - the rep is SOOOO bad about replying to emails and phone calls. The other day I had a question for her - 4 hours to return email, which I sent the same time I called and left a message. Frickin' idiots!

PeacE

No comments: