Monday, September 17

What a wonderful morning in Arizona!

Geez, I think this is the first morning in a long time that it wasn't over 100 by the time I got to work. In fact the high to day is supposed to be only 98. Which brings us to the first day of cooler weather for the Valley. And they say, even a slight, possible chance of showers. WooHoo!

My weekend sort of sucked. Friday, I am doing the good daddy thing, and slipped int he bathroom prior to going to the game. That's right. All that weight coming don on the small of the back and right hip. Thought I would be okay until I went to get up. It's nice having a Wife that is a Physical Therapist too. Needless to say, I still went to the game, using a cane to get by. Saturday I was still using the damn thing to move around. Come Sunday, I missed church of Holy Beer and Softball as I saw no way I was in the mood to sit on a metal bleacher seat for a couple hours, and standing was out of the question. So I slept until 10 then went down for breakfast. We had won by forfeit that morning, so all was good. Looking forward to tonight's game - Washington vs Philly. Sure do hope my boys win!

So, back to the grind on a Monday morning. Thought it was going to be bad, but so far has been fairly easy. I guess all that overtime last week and the bitching, etc. has made an impact. I even got an email back from the owner saying this - an I am quoting it directly:

"I am sorry this is happening. Whenever it seems like we are making a move in the right direction the hammer comes down on us.

Keep doing what your doing and these loans will start funding and we can all start making some money.

Our luck has to start turning soon!!!!!!!!!

Appreciate the effort."

Even the boss man knows when the best time to say some nice words. Made me feel quite a bit nicer this morning.

I am off to get some stuff done, and try to get through the blog reads today. I have been falling down on them lately, and I feel out of touch. Y'all be good and stay outta trouble, iffen ya want.

PeacE

No comments: