Tuesday, March 2

The Call Finally Came ....

Yesterday felt a bit wasted. I sat around most of the afternoon waiting on that call from the garage saying the van was ready. It never came. By 3pm I finally called. They were still working on it, and would call me back in about an hour or so. When 5pm came around, still no call. The wife called me, I said just plan on it being there overnight, as they close at 6.

We were on our way to the concert when the garage calls me. I am a bit surprised, as it is after hours. Seems the intake manifold came up with another problem/issue (of course) and they were going to have to order a different part. Of course, it costs more... another $35. But, they say they can have it done by mid morning Tuesday. I am like, just get it fixed, please.

I figured I would give them until noon today to call. It is now 10:30am, and they just called 5 minutes ago. The guy is out test driving it, and if I want to come up within the hour, it'll be ready. Finally. I don't know if I want to go. That's alot of money to pay.

Sigh. Oh, I know I will hitch up my pants and drag myself there. Now I gotta figure out how to get the Sis's van back to her, do the kid car seat switch and all - on a convenient time schedule for everyone. Sounds easier than it is...trust me.

PeacE

No comments: