Monday, March 15

Get the Party Started

The kids are all out for Spring Break this week. I should feel lucky at least that the daughter didn't try to "out-do" her normal antics and want to go somewhere like Lake Havasu with friends for the week. Yeah, I can imagine myself going ballistic about that one! Instead, she has some English critical analysis to work on and supposedly, I say that because I am not quite sure how true it is, but a "group work" time on some school work as well. Personally, I think it is an excuse to go over tot a friend's house, because they seem to have these only on breaks, and it is always an "all day" thing. I never have called her out on it though.... I figure, I need to let her feel like she is getting away with something every once in awhile. I catch her on too many other things she fucks up.

Sis and I plan on getting the kids together this week, as her's are out of school as well. I am thinking tomorrow. My boys want to spend the night there, too. Hey, I could do with fewer kids at home for one night... Maybe, the Wife will think it a good idea too.... Here's to hoping!

This week I will have our traveling dates set. So far, the Wife stands a good chance to get all the days off she needs in July. I get to be the lucky one and set up where we are staying, and when. She's along for the ride. (laugh).

I am heading out this afternoon to pick up one of the Daughter's graduation presents. I'd tell you what it is, but lately I have a suspicion that she has been reading here. I don't care if she does, but I like to keep some surprises up my sleeve.

That's it for now.

PeacE

No comments: